What is covered by the warranty:
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product from our website or anyone to whom Kaly Avenue has provided an order number. It also applies to the person who purchased the product from one of our authorized resellers, in which case the purchaser must go through that reseller to claim the warranty from us.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of our products.
What is not covered by the warranty:
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear.
- This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, negligence, improper use of the product, or other factors that are not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Applicable to watches: damage caused by water, unless the watch is indicated as waterproof.
- This warranty only covers new products that have not been modified, altered or repaired since shipment from the factory.
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts twenty-four (24) months from the original purchase date of the product. Upon expiration of the warranty period, all repairs will be subject to a service charge.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 514-437-4373
Please include your full name, your order number as proof of purchase, and a picture of the defective product. Kaly Avenue will send you instructions on what to do next.
It is essential that you contact Kaly Avenue's customer service before returning any product. Kaly Avenue will not be responsible for any product returned by the customer without prior approval.
After analysis, Kaly Avenue will repair or replace the defective product.
What Kaly Avenue will not do under this (limited) warranty:
- Kaly Avenue will not be responsible for any risk of loss during shipping
- Kaly Avenue will not issue a refund for any item returned, even for manufacturing defects
- Kaly Avenue will not be responsible for the return cost of an item for replacement or repair. These will be charged directly to the customer.
This warranty is unique and exclusive. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to modify this warranty or to make any other warranty on behalf of Kaly Avenue.
Limitation of Liability
Kaly Avenue shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
We make every effort to provide you with the most accurate images, descriptions and specifications of the items we offer.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.